Alaska Yak Tours Prices & Schedule
$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
August 8 – 14, 2015 Arrive Talkeetna 8/7. Depart Talkeetna 8/15.
August 15 – 21, 2015 Arrive Talkeetna 8/14. Depart Talkeetna 8/22.
Round Trip Flight to/from Moonshadow Lake
Group camping equipment such as tents, stoves etc.
Meals during trip
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt or hat
Transfer from Talkeetna lodging to Alpine Ascents Office
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Transportation to/from Anchorage, Alaska
Transportation to/from Talkeetna, Alaska Hotels/lodging in Talkeetna.
Trip cancellation insurance
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the trip.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 119-90 days prior to trip start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to trip start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page