3-Day Muir Climb Schedule and PricesAll Dates & Prices Subject to Approval by Mount Rainier National Park
2013 Cost for All 3-Day Muir Climbs
$1,380.00 (includes transportation, breakfast and dinner)
$550.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Advisory: Please be advised that your program may be subject to Washington State tax of 9.5%
pending a state decision. If applicable, this tax would be charged in full to your final balance.
2013 Schedule - Select Openings for 3-Day Muir Climb*Please note that openings are updated 2-3 times a week (this is not a live listing), contact the
Alpine Ascents office for the most up to date availability. The 2013 summer season is SOLD OUT. To be added to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 12 - 14 (Sold Out)
May 14 - 16 (Sold Out)
May 16 - 18 (Sold Out)
May 18 - 20 (Sold Out)
May 20 - 22 (Sold Out)
May 22 - 24 (Sold Out)
May 24 - 26 (Sold Out)
May 26 - 28 (Sold Out)
May 28 - 30 (Sold Out)
May 30 - June 1 (Sold Out)
June 1 - 3 (Sold Out)
June 3 - 5 (Sold Out)
June 5 - 7 (Sold Out)
June 7 - 9 (Sold Out)
June 9 - 11 (Sold Out)
June 11 - 13 (Sold Out)
June 13 - 15 (Sold Out)
June 15 - 17 (Sold Out)
June 17 - 19 (Sold Out)
June 19 - 21 (Sold Out)
June 21 - 23 (Sold Out)
June 23 - 25 (Sold Out)
June 25 - 27 (Sold Out)
June 27 - 29 (Sold Out)
June 29 - July 1 (Sold Out)
July 1 - 3 (Sold Out)
July 3 - 5 (Sold Out)
July 5 - 7 (Sold Out)
July 7 - 9 (Sold Out)
July 9 - 11 (Sold Out)
July 11 - 13 (Sold Out)
July 13 - 15 (Sold Out)
July 15 - 17 (Sold Out)
July 17 - 19 (Sold Out)
July 19 - 21 (Sold Out)
July 21 - 23 (Sold Out)
July 23 - 25 (Sold Out)
July 25 - 27 (Sold Out)
July 27 - 29 (Sold Out)
July 29 - 31 (Sold Out)
July 31 - August 2 (Sold Out)
August 2 - 4 (Sold Out)
August 4 - 6 (Sold Out)
August 6 - 8 (Sold Out)
August 8 - 10 (Sold Out)
August 10 - 12 (Sold Out)
August 12 - 14 (Sold Out)
August 14 - 16 (Sold Out)
August 16 - 18 (Sold Out)
August 18 - 20 (Sold Out)
August 20 - 22 (Sold Out)
August 22 - 24 (Sold Out)
August 24 - 26 (Sold Out)
August 26 - 28 (Sold Out)
August 28 - 30 (Sold Out)
August 30 - September 1 (Sold Out)
September 1 - 3 (Sold Out)
September 3 - 5 (Sold Out)
September 5 - 7 (Sold Out)
September 7 - 9 (Sold Out)
September 9 - 11 (Sold Out)
September 11 - 13 (Sold Out)
September 13 - 15 (Sold Out)
September 15 - 17 (Sold Out)
September 17 - 19 (Sold Out)
September 19 - 21 (Sold Out)
September 21 - 23 (Sold Out)
September 23 - 25 (Sold Out)
While some of our 2013 3-day Muir trips are currently sold out, please email us if you would like to waitlist. email@example.com
Round Trip Transportation from Seattle to Mount Rainier
NPS Climbing Fee($43) and Park Entrance Fee
NPS Climbing Fee($30) if under age 24. (Reduced fee will be applied to final balance)
Guide Fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
Dinners and Breakfasts on the mountain
Pre trip meeting and gear check day before trip
Group Equipment such as tents, ropes, and cooking gear etc.
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Costs Do Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Lunches on Climb (see menu plan)
Meals while not climbing, including breakfast Day 1 and dinner Day 3.
Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 2 blocks from our office)
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Transfers to/from Seattle office. 2 hotels within walking distance of our office.
Trip cancellation insurance
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb.
Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 90 days prior to climb start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- Mount Rainier Program balances are automatically charged 90 days prior to departure date.
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 90 days prior to climb start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided 59 days prior to climb start date.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.