If you would like a copy of our application or rental forms, feeel free to please download it here and print out a copy on your printer. To reserve a space on one of our courses or expeditions, simply fax or mail the completed application to us with a deposit in the form of a check, money order, or credit card number (Visa/MC/AMEX). As spaces on our trips tend to fill quickly, we encourage you to enroll early. If you would like to receive an application by fax or mail please contact us at: Climb@AlpineAscents.com
The best way to reserve your space on a trip is to call our offices and place the deposit on a VISA/MC/AMEX.
(206) 378-1927 (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm PST).
We Have 3 Ways to Complete Our Application
1) Download our application in PDF format.
Print it out, Fill it out, Send it back to us via Mail or Fax.
2) Reserve Your Trip Online
For your convenience we offer a secure application on our website. Please ensure you note your departure information prior to starting the online application process.
3) Email Ready Application (no Payment Information)
For those who have already Paid their Deposit or Balance and need to fill out an application, we have an email-ready PDF Application with no credit card information. (Not available for initial registration or securing your space on a trip)
Alpine Ascents Rental Forms
Expedition Rental Form
For expeditions, rental gear is shipped to your residence approximately 10 days prior to your international departure. US Residents Only. Denali rental gear is picked up at our Talkeetna office on the morning of your trip.
School Rental Form
For School Courses, Rental gear is picked up in our offices on the morning of the course.
Alpine Ascents Evaluation Forms
In an effort to help Alpine Ascents International better understand our climbers and improve our programs, we would appreciate your assistance by completing an evaluation form. All responses will be held in the strictest confidence. If you have just returned from an expedition or course or if you have taken a trip with us in the past, we ask for your feedback. A blank form is mailed to you upon the conclusion of your program. If you misplaced your evaluation, if you are traveling or if you would just like to let us know what you think of our programs, we offer the forms below in PDF format for your convenience.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.
Return to Top of Page