Mont Blanc Prices & Schedule
This trip includes 4 nights in French/Swiss hut (breakfast and dinners)
Six trams/lifts passes
Three nights lodging in Chamonix at a hotel downtown (breakfast included)
Breakfasts and dinners at the huts.
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
1) June 19 - June 27, 2016 Arrive Geneva 6/20. Depart Geneva 6/27. - Open
2) June 28 - July 6, 2016 Arrive Geneva 6/29. Depart Geneva 7/6. - 3 Spots Left
3) July 8 - 16, 2016 Arrive Geneva 7/9. Depart Geneva 8/16. - Open
4) August 24 - September 1, 2016 Arrive Geneva 8/25. Depart Geneva 9/1. - Open
Each trip has a maximum of 6 climbers.
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mont Blanc, and the Matterhorn in the same season.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
We are one of the few (if only) companies, to cover all tram, lift and hotel fees, included in a single price.
All group climbing gear
All fees for four nights at French/Swiss Huts
Three nights of lodging in Chamonix at downtown hotel.
Welcome dinner. (Day 2)
Breakfast and Dinner in the huts
All transportation once trip has started
Six Trams/lifts, and train fees
Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
IFMGA certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Meals not listed above (Meals in Chamonix)
Lunches during the climb
International airfare USA - Geneva – USA
Shuttle from Geneva to Chamonix
Personal gear (see gear list)
All personal snack/lunch food
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
Any extra nights lodging in Chamonix beyond itinerary
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
Mont Blanc Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120 day deadline as stated above risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Return to Top of Page