Mexico Volcanoes Prices & Schedule
$3,400.00 (Per Person, Double Occupancy)
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
Please note we offer an all-inclusive package with meals, transfers and lodging
- no hidden costs. Most outfitters offer a shorter itinerary with fewer inclusions.
10/22 - 10/31/15 (10 day Itinerary) - Open
Arrive Mexico City 10/22. Depart Mexico City 10/31.
11/13 - 11/22/15 (10 day Itinerary) - Open
Arrive Mexico City 11/13. Depart Mexico City 11/22.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
All in country transportation
All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
All meals (excluding drinks)
All airport transfers (if arriving on scheduled day)
All group climbing gear
All meals while climbing
All hut fees, park fees and permit
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
International round-trip airfare USA-Mexico
Single Room Supplement (Hotels Only)
Personal gear (see gear list)
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
Trip cancellation insurance
Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
Mexico Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page