Private Kilimanjaro Trips with Alpine Ascents -
Our Expertise at Your Convenience
Over the last 20 years, Alpine Ascents has emerged as a leader in guiding Kilimanjaro with over a 90% success rate. Unlike other companies operating in Africa, we have the unique quality of being a high end travel company as well as one that specializes in mountaineering expeditions. We bring our many years of experience as one of the best climbing companies in the world to create your custom or private expedition.
Each season Alpine Ascents operates a number of private climb for various reasons:
- Any individual or group. In the past we've designed Kilimanjaro climbs for family reunions, corporate events, fundraisers, large media productions, or simply celebrating a milestone birthday.
- Exact start date specified by your needs.
- Custom itinerary or specific trip additions.
- Needing special attention or a longer schedule to allow more time to acclimatize.
- A group wanting to climb with a specific guide or local guide.
- Different lodging, safari locations or visits with local families or tribes.
- Non-profit fundraising climbs: Fundraising & Outreach
Selecting your dates or itinerary:
- You and your group can pick the desired start date.
- We also can customize any of our scheduled day-by-day itineraries or create a complete custom itinerary.
Currently we are offering 2 different routes on Kilimanjaro for our scheduled departures. For our private and custom expeditions we will offer our acclaimed Machame and Lemosho routes but are able to design itineraries for any of Kilimanjaro's fabled routes. If you are interested in these route options please contact us directly for more information.
Pricing and what in included on the trips:
We offer guiding, logistics, equipment, food and dining of the highest quality that our trips are renowned for worldwide.
Pricing is normally based on the number of people and the options desired for the trip. For smaller groups pricing can be similar and sometimes less expensive than regular expedition prices listed on the website. For larger groups, the price may be similar to our posted prices but the private option is an excellent way to ensure you are receiving a level of attention that is determined by your particular needs.
Each climb may be led by one of our head African guides or one of our non-African guide staff members. The choice is yours. Some of our outstanding local guides have been leads with us for over 20 years and the name and bio will be shared with you, as opposed to some operators who simply hire a guide upon your arrival in Africa. Pricing will be based on guide selection.
How do you book a private?
Please contact our Specialty Programs Coodinator, Kristine Kitayama at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices at 206.378.1927.
Sample Itinerary and Pricing:
Machame Route - Climb Only, Local Guide, 12-day itinerary
Price*: 2 climbers: $4,000.00 USD per person
Lemosho Route - Climb Only, Local Guide, 13-day itinerary
2 climbers: $4,800.00 USD per person
*The above prices should be used as a guide only. Real pricing will be based on group size and itinerary desires.