Volcanoes of Iceland Prices & Schedule
We can offer a price reduction at 6 climbers
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
2015 ScheduleJune 19 - June 28, 2015
Depart Country of Origin June 19 - Arrive Reykjavik morning June 20 - Depart June 28
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
All in country transportation
Hotels in Iceland
All climbing fees
All group climbing gear
All meals - except breakfast day 1 and Lunch/Dinner Day 9
Park fees and permits
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
International round-trip airfare USA-Iceland
Single Room Supplement ($700 US)
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents' control - including extra hotels if climbers choose to opt out of any climbing portions
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Trip cancellation insurance
Iceland Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page