- Alpine Ascents stands apart in that your guide is also a professional climber, adding a unique dimension of climbing history in addition to Sherpa and monastic culture.
Why Trek With Us?
- We are confident that our expertise in this region is unsurpassed. We invite you to read about the Key Elements of our Climb and Success.
What Former Trekkers Say...
- "Fantastic! It was everything I had hoped for and more! The itinerary was perfect! It allowed plenty of time to acclimate and I felt stronger as we got to higher altitude. Also, the folks you had on the ground in Nepal were fantastic! ." -Tiffany B. Read More
- Our treks are open to any reasonably fit enthusiast. Hiking among the Himalayas is a lifetime experience not to be missed!
Base Camp and Beyond
- Read our day to day itinerary for this expedition. Our schedule has been finely honed over the past 20 years.
Schedule and Prices
I'd been to Nepal before, but traveling with Alpine Ascents was a
different trip altogether. The trek logistics were flawlessly organized,
from Kathmandu to Base Camp (even the layovers in Bangkok) so I could
concentrate on enjoying the countryside. Traveling with experienced guides
like Todd and Vern opens doors that are closed to most visitors. Not
only do those guys know the way, they know most of the people along the
way, and the result is a cultural experience unmatched by anything I've
experienced before. It's the way Himalayan travel should be.
Peter Potterfield, Author of High Himalaya and Classic Hikes Of The World.