"Meet the Best Teachers in the business." Outside Magazine.
Why Join the Alpine Ascents 6 Day North Cascades Mountaineering Program?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- The 6-Day course has been the foundation of our school for over 20 years
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Excellent value as compared to longer courses or courses inside a National Park
- Summit Attempt of North Cascades Peak (generally Mt. Baker or Eldorado) – One of the World's most exciting and stunning Mountain Ranges
- 5 nights on the mountain
- Full days of instruction in the field with highly skilled professional teachers on superb glaciated terrain
- 10 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to course location
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs