Denali Preparation/Winter Mountaineering Course Schedule & Prices
March 17- 23
March 31- April 6
April 14 - 20
$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 60 days prior to departure.
Transportation to and from the Trailhead
Guide Fees (5:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
Meals while on the course
Group Equipment such as tents, stoves, sleds, ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
Human Waste Disposal Bags
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Costs Do Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
Transfers to/from Seattle office
Trip cancellation insurance
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 60 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 46-59 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 45 days prior to course start date.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Change Fee Policy
- $50.00 change fee for date changes 61-90 days prior to course start date.
- $150.00 change fee for date changes 31-59 days prior to course start date.
- No date changes are allowed 30 days prior to course start date. While changes of 30 days or less are generally not possible, as courses are usually full at that time, we will attempt to accommodate your needs on an individual basis.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.
Return to Top of Page