Cascades Intermediate Mountaineering Schedule & Prices
July 26 – August 2, 2014 - 1 Spot Left
$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Transportation to and from the Trailhead
Guide Fees (4:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Costs Do Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
Transfers to/from Seattle office
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Trip cancellation insurance
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 90 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 90 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 59 days prior to course start date.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.
Return to Top of Page