Why Climb Mount Baker With Alpine Ascents?
- One of the world's finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- We have been leading the 3 Day Baker program for over 20 years
- 3:1 climber to guide ratio
- Self arrest and ice axe training
- Excellent value as compared to longer courses or courses inside a National Park
- 2 nights on the mountain
- Full day of instruction in the field with highly skilled professional teachers on superb glaciated terrain
- 9 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for some of our more advanced climbs
- Full mountain experience using our own tents as we carry gear and set camps each night
Return to Top of Page